OUR STORE HOURS ARE:
Monday – Tuesday CLOSED
Wednesday – Saturday 10 am – 4 pm
Sunday 11 am – 4 pm
FACS: For Art, Crafts and Sports has changed a great deal over the past month and a half. Many of the artisans from the recently closed Rainbow’s End have brought their wonderful talents into FACS plus there are many new artisans who have joined us.
We currently provide many fine art & craft supplies but offer even more. You will find sports memorabilia, trains, and other collectibles, fine art and rubber stamping supplies, plus many unique handmade items made by over 70 local artists. We also offer a diverse selection of classes here in our store so check out our listing on the Class Schedule page.
BELOW YOU WILL FIND PICTURES OF OUR FULL-TIME STAFF FOLLOWED BY THE OWNERS: BILL & BRENDA
Tired of dealing with all the work to set up at the craft fairs? See below the many reasons why we at FACS have over 70 artisans currently renting display space from us. We would like to talk with you about satisfying your craft and art needs.
- $84,000+ paid to artists and crafters in 2022
- Stable monthly fees based on size and space required, with NO additional commission
- 2 Large classrooms available for use
- Availability to your items any time the store is open or special assistance is required
- Personal page with your unique items on our website
- Open 5 days/week all year
- On-site sales staff
- 16 camera security system
- Completely insured
- Computerized Point of Sales/Inventory system
- 15 years of continuous sales at ONE location
- History of working with the arts & crafts community
- Member of Crossville Chamber of Commerce