OUR STORE HOURS ARE:
Monday – Saturday 10 am – 4 pm
OUR NEW LOCATION IS
65 W 5TH STREET IN DOWNTOWN CROSSVILLE
BEHIND GRINDERHOUSE COFFEE SHOP
CUSTOMER PARKING is in front of The Station (GrinderHouse’s Drive-thru) across from the porch entrance of the store in addition to street parking.
FACS: For Art, Crafts and Sports has changed a great deal over the past year. With this new move we have almost 100% participation from the vendors that were with us at the mall. So come check us out. There’s a whole new look and even better vibe in this lovely historic Victorian style home.
We currently provide many fine art & craft supplies but offer even more. You will find sports memorabilia, fine art and rubber stamping supplies, plus many unique handmade items made by over 70 local artists.
With the new location many of our vendors have decided to teach classes. However, give us a few weeks to get everything organized better and we will have some new interesting class offerings. Check out our listing on the Class Schedule page.
VIEW OUR STORE
BELOW YOU WILL FIND PICTURES OF OUR FULL-TIME STAFF FOLLOWED BY THE OWNERS: BILL & BRENDA
Tired of dealing with all the work to set up at the craft fairs? See below the many reasons why we at FACS have over 70 artisans currently renting display space from us. We would like to talk with you about satisfying your craft and art needs.
- $84,000+ paid to artists and crafters in 2022
- Stable monthly fees based on size and space required, with NO additional commission
- Classroom available for use
- Availability to your items any time the store is open or special assistance is required
- Personal page with your unique items on our website
- Open 6 days/week all year
- On-site sales staff
- 19 camera security system on 2 floors
- Ability to setup additional items in the grounds around the house via Meet the Artisans monthly events or anytime the store is open. This also provides more opportunities for evening events and downtown Crossville events like the Cruise-In, Fridays at the Crossroads, Thursday at the AMP, and of course the Music venues at Grinder House every Saturday evening.
- Completely insured
- Computerized Point of Sales/Inventory system
- 15 years of continuous sales at our last location which starts a new era at 5th Street
- History of working with the arts & crafts community
- Member of Crossville Chamber of Commerce